Multiple Optical Illusion Spirals
*Students will divide a worksheet into 24 triangles
*In each triangle they will use the same technique and rules as they did on the project above, it will not look anything like the above project.
Colored Pencil Technique Worksheet
* I will show students how to use and blend colored pencils
Colored Pencil Line Design
*Students will draw 9-12 wavy lines going vertical on their page. The spacing should be different between each line.
*Next will place a wavy line across the middle of their page going horizontal
*In each column above the wavy lines they need to place arc lines arcing upward and below the wavy line downward
*After all lines are drawn with sharpie. We will color each section with the colored pencil technique they learned earlier
Magazine Zentangle –
* Students will select a person or animal from a magazine and cut it out neatly.
* Next, they will glue their image to a large sheet of paper.
* Students will then begin dividing their negative space with overlapping lines. The negative space should be divided up with at least 12-15
* Inside each section they will draw different types of zentagles
* After all zentangles are drawn they will take a sharpie over all of the pencil lines.
*students will select an animal to draw on a large sheet of paper
*The students will need to divide their animal up in several sections
*In each section they will place a zentangle in that area using and extra fine tip sharpie
*Students will choose a partner
*Next, they each choose a pose to create and decide who will go first
* they will wrap the first layer sticky layer out
*next they will wrap 2-3 layers sticky in
* they will do arms, legs, torso, hips and then I will help with the head
*After all pieces are complete they begin to assemble and then begin on their partners sculpture.
Supplies: pencils, drawing paper, paint, rulers, acrylic paint, packing tape, colored pencils, , extra fine tip sharpies, rulers, colored pencils, magazines, glue
Modifications: Extended time for completion of assignment
Teks: 1.b, 2.b, 2.c, 3.c